Categoria: Referred Articles
Home Owners Are More Willing to Pay for Flood Insurance When They’re Informed
por Wesley Mendes da Silva | set 2, 2022 | ESG, Expertise, Financial Innovation, Personal Finance, Referred Articles, Research | 0 |
This paper offers empirical evidence of the impact that sharing informational content regarding risks and impacts of flooding events has over the decision to purchase insurance.consulte Mais informação
Reward crowdfunding campaigns: what speeds up or slows down success?
por Wesley Mendes da Silva | set 9, 2021 | Expertise, Financial Innovation, Referred Articles, Research | 0 |
Understanding the determinants of crowdfunding campaign success over its duration is critical for entrepreneurs and campaign supporters.consulte Mais informação
Climate Risk: Informed Blind People are More Skeptical About Insurance Purchase
por Wesley Mendes da Silva | jun 5, 2021 | Advisoring, Boards, Expertise, Financial Innovation, Referred Articles, Research | 0 |
We have studied the effect of information on the propensity to acquire flood insurance, and we did this in the middle of a design which included an intervention with randomly selected individuals.consulte Mais informação
- Como o Golfe Pode Contribuir no Ensino de Finanças?
- Emissão de Gases de Efeito Estuda e a Agenda do Conselho de Administração: O ‘Escopo 4’.
- Embuste Corporativo, Risco de Greenwashing e Second Party Opinion (SPO)
- Artigo premiado no XLVI Encontro da ANPAD – EnANPAD 2022
- Home Owners Are More Willing to Pay for Flood Insurance When They’re Informed