Sobre o autor
Wesley Mendes is Associate Professor of Business Finance at the São Paulo School of Business Administration of the Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV/EAESP), a Triple Accredited Business School (AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS). Moreover, he is one founder of The Brazilian Finance Society (SBFin). For the past twenty years he has also collaborated with other institutions, having been Visiting Scholar at BYU Marriott School of Business, Utah/US (2014) and University of Texas at Austin, Texas/US (2017-2018).
6 de novembro de 2022
Board Social Capital Reduces Implied Cost of Capital For Private Companies But not of State-Owned Companies
29 de abril de 2021
6 de abril de 2021
- Como o Golfe Pode Contribuir no Ensino de Finanças?
- Emissão de Gases de Efeito Estuda e a Agenda do Conselho de Administração: O ‘Escopo 4’.
- Embuste Corporativo, Risco de Greenwashing e Second Party Opinion (SPO)
- Artigo premiado no XLVI Encontro da ANPAD – EnANPAD 2022
- Home Owners Are More Willing to Pay for Flood Insurance When They’re Informed